Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dental Day!


I had a cavity filled this morning at 8:30 (my first cavity in 18 years!...go me!). It wasn't bad at all, especially considering what John had to endure 15 minutes later-3 roots removed in preparation for a partial bridge.
My normally cheerful, easy-going, passive husband was a bit grumpy on the way home. Pity for the poor Jehovah's Witness lady who met us at our door:
"Normally they send out the cute ones"
Nice, Rev. Miller, very nice! I took the best course of action, which was to put Mr. Hyde to bed with a couple of pain pills and wait for his personality to return.
I'm making eggplant Parmesan for dinner, one of his favorites. If he's able to eat, it'll make him happy. Or, maybe I'm in for a couple of good insults. Either way, I still love him. Besides, ministers are entitled to a few bad days every now and again.

No comments: