Friday, August 7, 2009

Flea Market Finds

For $10, I found a set of 6 snack trays, a Pyrex Visions frying pan and a small McCoy planter. I am the most excited about finding the frying pan. When I first got married, my Mom bought me a Visions cooking set. I broke the pan years ago and this is the first one I've ever come across since. Score!

A close-up of one of the milk glass snack sets with a grape cluster design. All of the cups were in perfect condition as were 5 of the plates with one of the plates having a small chip in the top. But for $1 how could you go wrong? Yes! $1!! There was no price on the box when I was looking at them, so I asked and almost fainted when they quoted a buck! Score again!
The McCoy planter was the most expensive piece for $5. It's pretty well flea bitten, but I really liked it.


...and isn't it WONDERFUL (not to mention an extremely rare sight anymore) to see "U.S.A." on something?


The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't flea markets just the best place to go to for the most unique and awesome finds...for a pretty penny! I am going to be so sad when it starts to get cold out...no more outside venders at the flea. you found beautiful finds!!!
myesha

Ella said...

Oh I had visionware . Hope you enjoying your "new" place.
Blessings, GG